Twitter QR Code : No conversation on social media is ever complete without Twitter. Deemed as one of the oldest and most successful social media platforms, it has been on top of the list of branding and marketing managers worldwide. It is a widely accepted and appreciated medium of expression which makes it an excellent tool for connecting and engaging target customers. You can now directly connect with a brand to resolve your queries, send feedback, and stay updated with their new offerings.
The high usage of this app has compelled companies to refine their strategies to keep up with the changing tastes and preferences of their target consumers. Twitter QR code is one of those strategies that has recently surfaced as a bridge between online and real-world experience. Like all other platforms, Twitter has adopted this change and is now offering its users the option of creating their own Twitter QR code. The following paragraph details the process of creating a QR code for a Twitter account and how to use it to establish better engagement with your followers.
Step By Step Guide On Creating Twitter QR Code
- Open the Twitter app on your smartphone and tap the profile icon located in the top left corner of the screen.
- You will see a QR code icon at the bottom on the right corner of the screen.
- You will see the Twitter QR code flashing on the screen that can be tapped for changing the background colour.
- Apart from this, there are a number of sites that offer Twitter QR code generators separately, you can use them as well to create Twitter customized QR code for your company. Most of these generator software offer advanced options like changing colour, adding pictures, or some text to the QR code to give it a unique appearance. So, if you are looking at it as a unique branding strategy, you may want to use such generators to differentiate yourself from your counterparts.
Steps To Scan A Twitter QR Code
There may be times when you may need to scan a Twitter QR code, so it is equally important to know how to do it the other way round. There are several apps that work as Twitter QR code scanners, but there is a simpler way to do this directly from the Twitter app. Here is a step by step guide:
- Open the Twitter app and click on your profile icon.
- Click on the QR code icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- You will see a scan option right under the QR code, click on it and it will open your mobile’s camera.
- Just keep the camera in front of the Twitter QR code you need to scan and it will scan it automatically and direct it to the link embedded in it.
- Many sites use Twitter QR codes as login links for their profile or sometimes to direct to their latest offerings, whatever the reason the information for the same will be given next to the QR code.
How To Use QR Code On Twitter For Better User Engagement?
There are several ways to incorporate a Twitter QR code into your branding strategies. The best ones are as follows:
- For Tracking And Analyzing Twitter QR Code Campaigns: Several QR generator sites also offer analytics modules that can help keep track of the QR code scans, the number of devices used and locations where the code has been scanned. They create assimilated reports that can then be used to analyze the effect of your efforts and see what more can be done to engage customers with your brand. Apart from that, Google Analytics also offers tools for tracking QR code performance and understanding user demographics and behavior. If you don’t wish to associate yourself with some specific site, you can always use Google Analytics to monitor the performance of your campaign and QR code.
- Retargetting Users On Other Social Media Platforms: Twitter QR codes can also be used for re targeting users on other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads. This practice comes in handy when you need to target those users who are potential leads yet to be converted. The data retrieved from the usage of Twitter QR codes can be used to create personalized campaigns to ensure that potential leads are converted into customers.
- Include Twitter In The All-In-One Social Media QR Code For Your Brand: Creating separate QR codes for different social media platforms is a troublesome task. It is better to create a single all-in-one social media QR code that works for all the channels. Most online QR code generators provide this service free of cost and you can always use them to avoid the hassle of multiple codes.
QR codes offer an all-in-one solution for different marketing and promotional purposes. If you are into aggressive marketing and need to engage a wider circle of customers in an effective way, no other medium will do it faster than a simple QR code. It allows you to leverage both online and offline marketing mediums in the most economic manner. There is no reason why you should delay adopting one for your own company.