Top Bachelor Party Destinations in the US. The Bachelor party is one of the most coveted wedding traditions associated with American culture. The practice goes back hundreds of years when traces of ancient bachelor parties were found as early as the 5th century BC. Initially, it was just a formal dinner organized by the man’s relatives and friends to toast his honour before his nuptials.
Now, this tradition has evolved into full-scale celebrations that feature general debauchery and unaccounted booze. Nevertheless, the purpose of bachelor trips or parties remains the same-to officially conclude the single years of a man’s life as he prepares to stand on the altar. In case you are looking for some of the best places for bachelor parties in America, here are some highly recommended places that deserve a place on every list:
Here are the List of Bachelor Party Destinations in the US:
- Portland: Let’s kickstart our list with the city that attracts adventurers and is known for its amazing party places in the whole country. The place is perfect for party lovers. If you plan to go on outdoors or relax indoors with all the things you like, Portland has got it all covered. Brew barge is a great place for a bachelor party as you get to enjoy a cruise ride with party facilities. Break side Brewery is a great place for bachelor trip ideas, where you can have award-winning drinks, eat good food, and enjoy with your group.
- Miami: This city is among the best bachelor party locations in the world. With beaches, outdoor locations to roam around, and nightlife to live for, Miami is full of fun. Water sports can be enjoyed on the famous beaches of the city, while clubs would be a great place to seek party options when the sun goes down. Liv, Club Space, and Little Havana are among the best places to hang out at nights.
- Honolulu: What’s better than partying like you forget the world? Travel to Waikiki in Honululu and learn to ride longboards and enjoy the best bachelor party sports like surfing, jet skiing, parasailing, wakeboarding, snorkelling, tube rides, waterskiing. and banana boat rides at the beach. You can also go for party buses such as the Oahu Party Bus, where you can party with your crew on the wheels that move around the city while you enjoy drinks.
- Los Angeles: How can the entertainment capital of the world miss the list when we are talking about the best bachelor party destinations in the US? Watch movies at Cinespia while having booze, eat amazing dishes at Koreatown, drink at famous spots like Tonga Hut and Dresden, and relax at the beach when the sun is out. Beaches like Matador and Zuma have breathtaking views to relish, or surf lovers can do their magic over the tides at Surf rider and El Porto.
- Chicago: This district is heavenly for those who love music. This city is a live wire when it comes to music, and it offers plenty of banquets to see live music. Tao Chicago, Sound Bar, Debonair Social Club and Howl at Moon are some of the best bachelor party spots in the city. Enjoy the city’s extremely famous deep dish pizza at Windy City with your gang. Plan a trip on the booze cruise at places like the Island Party Boat or go for a yacht ride with waterslides on it.
- Las Vegas: If your crew is aiming for the best bachelor party location in the world before you get married, Vegas is the dream destination for them. Golfing, pool parties, nightclubs, gambling, great food spots, and the list goes on for activities to do here. You name it and it’s there. You can party at Omnia, which has a giant spaceship shaped LED which attracts eyeballs as soon as you enter the place. Another top-notch venue for parties is Hakkas an at the MGM Grand, and it’s the most popular spot where you will find a huge arena where people are dancing the whole time and DJs playing sounds like they are hypnotizing you to party all night.
- Lake Tahoe: Winter and bachelor trips can be a great combo, and Tahoe lake can definitely be the freshwater lake to party with your gang. It lies between the borders of Nevada and California, and has jaw-dropping views during the winter. Snowmobiling, Golf courses, mountain tubing, ice skating, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and ice skating are among the best adventures to try here, and it’s great fun when you have a group of people to enjoy.
- San Francisco: This city can be called the best place for bachelor parties in the whole country. During the daylight hours, your whole squad can wander around the shore and enjoy fishing, watch whales at San Francisco Whale Tours, or go on tour on a chartered yacht at Captain San Francisco. When the sun goes down, the city lights up with so many places to party, like The Snug, Kona’s Street Market, or The Interval. San Francisco has multiple rooftop bars to get the best scenic views of the region.
- Bowling Green in KY: Looking to add some speed to your bachelor party, you will find plenty of options in Bowling Green which is also adobe to the National Corbett Museum. The museum has more than 80 varieties of classic American sports cars, and if you are lucky, you may get a chance to steer the C7 Stingray Corbett through a 3-mile long race track. If that doesn’t tire you, you can always head to the Mammoth Cave national park, which has the longest cave system in the world. For food and drinks, you can explore a myriad of restaurants and cafes that specialize in delicious southern cuisines.
- Bluffton, South Carolina: Bluffton calls out to the quintessential southern charmer in you. Located along the May River, it is only a few minutes away from Hilton Head Island. This splendid place is famous for its scenic beauty where you can enjoy the view of endless antebellum estates, lush greenery, moss, draping, and towering oaks. It’s heaven for golf, fishing, and yachting lovers.