Hard copies of restaurants are becoming archaic and will be a thing of the past in the next few years. Thanks to the rapid growth of digitization around the world across industries which in part can be accredited to the development of smartphones. Replacing the hard copies of restaurant menus with the digital menu will help you in ways more than one. Not only is it cost-effective since you will not have to print menus every time you bring in the slightest change, but it is also very appealing to the eyes since your customers can see the entire menu in one sight, which in turn will help you in upselling, engaging and understanding the customers better.
First lets understand what is Digital Menu?
Digital Menu is a digitized version of a restaurant menu available to your customers via QR codes. Customers visiting your restaurant can scan the QR codes from their respective tables via their smartphone camera. For more on this read How to Scan QR Code Menu.
Lets look at some of the benefits of digital menu that can really catapult your restaurant to an upward trajectory in terms of revenue and experience.
- Digital menu boards make it quick and easy to update menu items, pricing, and other content.
- Visually impactful signage creates an appetite for menu items and offers an opportunity to upsell, increasing restaurant revenue.
- Digital menu combined with predictive audience analytics can tailor relevant and appealing options for customers in real time
- When employees don’t have to update menu boards, they can focus on providing excellent customer service. This can also translate into potential cost savings.
- Digital menu can help keep your guests entertained with dynamic content and videos. These on-brand experiences can help cement guest loyalty.
One of the most exciting things about digital menus is that they can be used for much more than menus alone. At restaurants, in particular, about one-third of customers report that digital menus influence their purchasing decisions, making them great for promotional content. With big, bold screens that grab and hold attention, you can showcase new items, a local supplier, a seasonal ingredient, or a limited-time offering.
To help you overcome through these stressed times, we are offering FREE DIGITAL MENU to restaurants & hotels around the world.